Solar control film for your home and office windows
Solartite works in conjunction with Magnetite, providing solution for existing windows that require a reduction in radiant heat. Applied to the inside layer of an existing window, Solartite will reflect the heat before it enters the air cavity created by Magnetite retrofit double glazing, delivering maximum performance.
Solartite offers three ranges of window films to cater for any combination of building style, orientation, privacy and appearance:
- Heritage Series – these films are low sheen with a neutral to grey window tint. Ideal for older, period style or heritage homes, they are not overpowering and maintain the character of your home or office.
- Modern Series – these films are low sheen, with a neutral to bronze window tint. Ideal for a face-lift or renovation, strata buildings or homes with views since they have low internal reflection at night.
- Ultra Series – these solar films are high sheen, high performance films for maximum heat rejection. Ideal for laminated glass and westerly facing windows which take the brunt of the sun’s heat.
Features and Benefits of Solartite Solar Control Film:
- Glare reduction
- 99% UV reduction
- Enhanced daytime privacy
- Improved comfort and functionality of living space
- Increased energy efficiency and reduce cooling cost